Haven, CT entered into peaceful sleep Dec. 9, 2014 at the University of Kentucky
Good Samaritan Hospital in Lexington, KY. She was born on Oct. 16, 1930 in Brown's
Town (Orange Hill), St. Ann, Jamaica to the late William Edmund and Alma Maude
(McFarlene) Goodall. Beulah has been the devoted companion and wife to Owen
Chambers for over 67 years. She is cherished by her children Oliver (Jr) Chambers,
Donna Chambers, Glenworth Chambers, Lorraine (Samuel) Gibbons, Sandra (Joseph)
Chambers-Reed, and Bridgette Chambers, as well as her 8 grandchildren including
Terrence Chambers (deceased), and 7 great grand children. Beulah has 2 brothers and 2
sisters, nieces, nephews, cousins, in-laws, friends and co-workers remaining to cherish
the memories that they have of her. Beulah retired from The Jewish Home for the Aged
in New Haven.
A celebration of Beulah’s life is scheduled for Monday, January 12th
Mount Zion Seventh Day Adventist Church, 64 Marlboro St. Hamden. Viewing from 9-
11a.m. Interment will be at Beaverdale Memorial Park. Condolences may be expressed at
colonialfunerals.com
Place of Service
Mount Zion Seventh Day Adventist Church, 64 Marlboro St. Hamden
Time of Service
Monday, January 12th at 11 O'clock
Place of Visitation
Mount Zion Seventh Day Adventist Church, 64 Marlboro St. Hamden
Time of Visitation
Monday, January 12th from 9-11a.m.
Cemetery
Beaverdale Memorial Park

A super woman and super mother, Our prayers and condolences to the Chambers family from the Moses family.
ReplyDeleteSandra, your mom was a treasure! She loved yours and Bridgette's singing. The first time I met her was ...when you came to Memory Cafe to perform and I had the privilege of sitting next to her. She ate her yogurt and clapped and listened to you sing. She absolutely loved it. And then at the Night of Thanks...that hug I got from her...well I can't tell you how blessed I felt. Your family took such good care of her. Thanks for inspiring others! What a Godsend your family is!
ReplyDelete