Welcome to the obituaries of Colonial Funerals.

For more information contact us at (203) 407-8899 or at ColonialFunerals.com.

August 2, 2016


Annie Mae Little-Story, age 71, of Hamden, entered into eternal life on Tuesday August 2, 2016 at YNHH. Born on October 13, 1944 in Mt. Gilead, North Carolina, the daughter of the late Mary and Bennett Little. The beloved wife of the late Charles Story. Cherished mother of Wanda (Troy) Lancaster-Lewis of Hamden, Anthony (Sabrina) Little of GA., and Andrew Little of VA. Grandmother of Perniece Little of IN., Sekanni Little, Tarique Little both of New Haven, Gary Rogers Jr., Anthony Lancaster both of Hamden; and one great grandchild Torez Rogers of Hamden.
A Celebration of Annie’s life will be held on Saturday August 13, 2016 in Colonial, 86 Circular Ave. Hamden at 10 O’clock. Viewing in Colonial from 9-10am. Interment will be held in the Hamden Plains Cemetery. Condolences may be expressed at colonialfunerals.com
Place of Service
  Colonial, 86 Circular Ave Hamden  

Time of Service
  Saturday August 13, 2016 at 10 O'clock
Place of Visitation
Colonial, 86 Circular Ave Hamden    
Time of Visitation
Saturday August 13, 2016 from 9-10am
Cemetery
 Hamden Plains Cemetery

1 comment:

  1. My deepest condolences go out to the Little family. I remember Annie Mae from being young in Mt. Gilead, I grew up living next door to her uncle. Once I moved to Connecticut we started to socialize with each other family more and became more closer. Annie was a lot of fun and a true person and believed in family. Since I moved from Hamden I haven't seen her in the last 15 years or so but I still think about her at times and I always ask my friend and family about her when I come back to New Haven. I will always remember the times I shared with Annie, may GOD continue to bless the family. Cephus McAuley

    ReplyDelete