James Edward Moncrease Sr., age 62, of New Haven, was called
home on March 2, 2016. He leaves to cherish his memory, devoted wife Gloria
Moncrease of New Haven. Beloved father of James Moncrease Jr., and Darnell
Moncrease (LaTasha) all of New Haven. James was born on Oct. 4, 1954 in
Castleberry, AL beloved son of the late John and Louise (Gross) Moncrease.
James is survived by 3 sisters; Ella (Thomas) Gore, Joel Moncrease, Gloria
(Gregory) Thompson and 4 brothers; John Jr., (Carrie), Douglas, Richard
(Yolanda) and Michael (Shyretta) Moncrease. Predeceased by siblings Joseph,
Daniel, Mary Moncrease and Margaret Gladstone-Colvin. Also survived by 8
grandchildren, sister-in-law, Emma Gomez, brother-in-law and sister-in-law Roy
and Fleecia Threatt, and a host of other loving relatives and friends. All services have been completed and
entrusted to Colonial. Condolences may be expressed at colonialfunerals.com

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteJust want to send my condolences to my family (Gloria, James Jr & Darnell Moncrease)for your lost of my beloved Uncle James Moncrease; I'm at comfort knowing he is with the rest of our family who has pasted on. Hopefully smiling and watching over us all! Love you dearly.... R.I.P UNCLE JAMES Love Bridget
ReplyDeleteJust want to send my condolences to my family (Gloria, James Jr & Darnell Moncrease)for your lost of my beloved Uncle James Moncrease; I'm at comfort knowing he is with the rest of our family who has pasted on. Hopefully smiling and watching over us all! Love you dearly.... R.I.P UNCLE JAMES Love Bridget
ReplyDeleteJust want to send my condolences to my family (Gloria, James Jr & Darnell Moncrease)for your lost of my beloved Uncle James Moncrease; I'm at comfort knowing he is with the rest of our family who has pasted on. Hopefully smiling and watching over us all! Love you dearly.... R.I.P UNCLE JAMES
ReplyDelete