Born in New Haven on Feb. 22, 1971. Beloved daughter of Sandra Ligons Richardson
and David Richardson Sr. Cherished mother to Falon, Donaja, Mariyah Richardson.
Loving sister of Dariah, David, Reginald, Taiwon (Melissa), Xavier Richardson, Javon
Williams, and Ronald Manning.
A celebration of Kimberly’s life will be held on Wed at 11 O’clock in Beulah Heights
Church 782 Orchard St. New Haven. Viewing at church from 10-11a.m. Condolences
may be expressed at colonialfunerals.com
Place of Service
Beulah Heights Church 782 Orchard St. New Haven.
Time of Service
Wednesday Feb 18, 2015 at 11a.m.
Place of Visitation
Beulah Heights Church 782 Orchard St. New Haven.
Time of Visitation
Wednesday Feb 18, 2015 from 10-11a.m.

To the family of Kim I send my deepest condolences, I have known her since 1993. She was an amazing young woman that took control of her life and success. I will always remember her loving spirit and welcoming smile . She truly made a difference in this world and leaves a legacy to be proud of I pray that God will comfort you in your time of sorrow. .
ReplyDeleteCarol Huckaby